Credit Crunchies

I was surfing You Tube last night (as you do) when, by chance, I stumbled across a Credit Crunch song. On the drop down menu to the right of the screen there was a whole list of songs about the Credit Crunch, so I started to watch them. There was about 5% of me that thought this might be a bit wrong; to make fun of something so serious, but you know what? A bit of laughter can’t hurt, especially as it’s pretty certain that things are going to get much worse before they get better. We should laugh while we still can! So this week I’m going to post some Credit Crunchies – things to make us smile while the world economy crumbles. Perhaps that’s why they called it the Credit Crunch…

Here are a couple of the better songs. (Be warned: if you go onto You Tube and type in Credit Crunch, you will find some really dire stuff. Dire with a capital D.)

PS I couldn’t work out exactly who created these vids, so if you know, please leave a comment so I can give credit.

Sometimes ya just gotta laugh.

Hey PR. I agree. Watch this space: there’s more Crunch Junk where that came from! I think they should have called this economic downturn The Credit Crumble (no apples required).

Well, you’ve got the survivor skills, that’s for sure! I read in the WSJ on Saturday a line from old time comedian, Eddie Cantor, who sneered (in the 30’s) that his broker had told him ‘to buy this stock for my old age’ and tt worked wonderfully. Within a week I was an old man.”

Pat, I’m trying. It’s not easy here either, but I’d rather not start rocking in the corner just yet! I like the Eddie Cantor quote. Classic.

5. jedio says:

The song is funny 🙂 just another couple comedy credit crunch vids you might like are.

Credit Crunch Capers – Christmas Tree Johnnies

Credit Crunch Capers – Low Cost Cooking Cats

Hey Jedio,

Pleasure to meet you and thanks a lot for the links. Hysterical. I think I might have to give them their very own post.

Thanks again!