Epic hair… again

Thanks to Danish Doll, I’ve found a new internet toy called Yearbook Yourself. All you have to do is upload a photo and follow the prompts to view yourself (or a victim) in different hairstyles through the ages. Here’s one I did earlier: (I didn’t suit the afro…) I suggest you give it a go. Giggles aplenty!

I wonder what you were voted “most likely to become”

Razz – I was deemed most likely to become nothing that I have become…yet. Interesting, though, looking back. I guess there’s still time to become a celebrity rock star with a Guinness Book of Records number of facial piercings.

3. Hey future mommy, you look younger than I am! I wonder how the adoption might play out now! Sorry about the writer’s blockblog. It has to remain fun after all, doesn’t it?

Hi Nat! It’s interesting. So much to write (the ideas aren’t the problem) but so little time and so many distractions (all work).
    I’m kinda tempted to have my hair styled like the pic above to take advantage of the rejuvenating effect it seems to have, but the hairspray, oh dear the hairspray I’d have to use to keep it in place. Nup. I’ll stick to what I have at the moment. Are you tempted to try out the yearbook yourself? Give it a whirl!

I “Yearbooked” my experiment with a big afro! I like I like I like it. I’ll do myself soon. Thanks for the link.

Can’t wait to see… I’m rushin’ on over now.
    (2 minutes later) No but no! I can’t see him with his afro! You really should put him there. Your Experiment deserves it, especially after his haircut.

7. bonnieluria says:

Hold on a minute- that’s MY hair from 10th grade.
    I left it on the nightstand, it was gone in the morning and now I know where it went!

8. Patricia says:

Try this one out. Upload your picture to this site to see yourself transmog…err…monsterized. hahaha!

Visit http://oneyouth.globe.com.ph

Just click the “Create Your Own Headshot” image.